Monday, January 9, 2012

I don't know what to do?

I am going through so many changes, I feel llike I am walking around with this big brain tumor. For one I am dealing with some really bad financial problems, and my weight is not helping any; I am a wound care nurse and 2 hospitals want me and have offered me very good money and I have turned them down because I know I can't p the physical, because of my weight. I use to be very skinny (145 pounds to be exact) and now I am huge try doubling that. I can't do this! My mother makes jokes about it and she keep telling me that I need to go back to work, but she don't understand that I can't walk that hospital, about time I make it to my patients room I'm huffing and puffing it looks like I need to have my patient scoot over let me get in the bed. I never in my wildest dreams would have ever thought that I would be battling with my weight, this is so hard. I would kill to wear my high heels again and walk that whole hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment