Sunday, January 8, 2012

How can I stop what may happen and does she even like me?

Ok I have/had a friend named Chantel whom I really cared alot for. We were friends since about 3rd grade and after 6th grade we went to different schools. I was upset that a friend I cared so much for was no around anymore.Now this year in 10th grade (almost 4yrs later) she is back. All this time I have wanted to have a good conversation with her but I jst could not find the time.So since my friends were able to talk to her mor than I did I used them as "mediums" in a way as talking to her.I dont take any cles with her and I sometimes see her at her locker and I will speak to her there but not have a good conversation to keep our friendship alive.Well now its about 6-7 weeks into the school year and I actually built up enough courage to tell her how i felt. I asked if she had a BF and she asked why I wanted to know and I told her its because I liked her.Then before she walked off she said "Goodbye Kevin". I never wanted to hear those word from her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment