Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ex Husbands death and funeral?

Okay, I have a 6 year old son with my Ex husband whom my son barely knows. However, her has seen and hung out with him a few years back before moving out of the country for military duty station. My Ex's family however, I keep in touch with and get along with for the most part. But, I am remarried now and have two other children to think and worry about. So today I receive the call telling me that my Ex was found unconscious and that the EMS worked 30-45 mins to revive him and get a pulse. At the hospital they pronounced that he is in a coma and that there little brain activity because of how long he was not breathing. This was all due to a prescription drug overdose. Mind you that I have despised him for his ways and actions but did little to prevent his drug habits from getting the best of him. So now the docs say prepare for the worst. Do I take my my 6 year old son to see them one last time? I want to for my sons sake and for later on... The big question... What about my dad mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment