Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm 16 and am thinking about not practicing Catholicism anymore?

I made a pact before with God about my virginity and all this other crap. Look, I just don't see the point anymore. A whole lot of people I know, young and old, are atheists now or don't practice anything. It's not that I don't believe God is real. Just seems like the people who are having a hard life are Catholic in my family. When I'm Catholic or practice it, my life seems to just go down the drain. I have friends who have had before marriage and they are not Catholic and they are happily married to the person they had with. I'm not saying I want to have in this age, but I don't see the point in marriage anymore either. There are so many divorces and I haven't seen a married couple without having stress in their relationship. My mom is a devout Catholic, her husband sucks. Her life is depressing. I think I would happier without following the Bible. It's sad that a Buddhist monk will go to hell just because they don't believe in Jesus wtf I hate that

No comments:

Post a Comment