Sunday, January 8, 2012

Am I attractive, Please be honest?

Yeah, college eats you alive, doesn't it? It's like 13th grade where your value is weighted on your looks and your beer bonging skills. I'll tell you the secret of being happy in college and it's thinking you are intelligent and being happy with yourself for being who you are... then everyone else's opinion of you doesn't seem to matter so much. Everyone has their own opinion of you, but if you realize that only your opinion of yourself matters then people will see that you are confident and your "likability" goes waaaay up. Trust me, I had absolutely no self-esteem my first few years of college, and once I stopped living outside of myself I became truly happy and confident and everyone who meets me can now see that. And btw, yes, you do have a chance in the world so stop feeling sorry for yourself, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment