Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Anky buffalo grain dressage saddle?

I just got a new horse about a month ago. I traded her for a gelding who was a narrow to medium narrow tree and she needs a wide or an extra wide so the saddle I had for him didn't even come close to fitting her. I am currently searching for a saddle that I like, she likes, and that is affordable. I sat in a Pessoa Anky Competitor (?) that had the buffalo grain leather and I loved it. My leg felt more relaxed in that saddle that even in the County saddles I usually ride in. I have never ridden in a Pessoa and don't know much about them at all. Does anybody have this saddle or another pessoa? What is the quality like, how long have you had it, and how is it holding up? Anything else you want to add, please do. I could see that the quality is not as good as a County, but County saddles are known for their superb quality. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment